The TikTok app doesn’t need any introduction, everyone knows what tikmate download is right? This Video sharing app has hit the market by the hurricane and it became the most trending app in social media. Users use this platform to express themselves for the world to see and get entertained.
Not even a day goes by in the lives of millennials without going through social media apps. The prologue of TikTok has evolved as a popular trend among people of all ages and set a new standard for upcoming video-sharing apps.
The application has millions of fans all over the world, and they spend hours creating content. The innovative social media platform has opened up numerous opportunities for enthusiastic entrepreneurs to launch their apps.
An app like TikTok in India
Since the ban of Hilton in the Indian market, the demand for the homegrown app has increased to the highest, amidst that Kurafat, an Indian short video app, but better has come along with other apps like – Moj, Chingari, Josh, Max Takatak, etc.
What is the best technology used to develop the TikTok clone app
Multiple modern technologies go hand-in-hand to develop a TikTok clone script. If you plan on developing a native mobile app, contemplate choosing Swift and Kotlin as your programming language for iOS and Android apps, respectively.
TikTok clone app development compels a bunch of tech stacks as mentioned below-
1. Programming language.
Short Video apps like TikTok can be developed by using Java and Kotlin for Android and C or Swift for iOS. If you choose to build the hybrid version, you can use React Native, Xamarin, or Flutter for both Android and iOS
2. Database management
For Database management integration, you can use MongoDB, SQL, or Cassandra.
- MongoDB- MongoDB is an open-source document-oriented database that is constructed to store a huge scale of data and also authorizes you to work with that data very efficiently. The MongoDB database is developed and managed by MongoDB.Inc under SSPL. It also delivers official driver support for all the popular languages like C, C++, C#, and .Net, Java, Node.js, Perl, PHP, Python, Motor, Ruby, Scala, Swift, Mongoid.
- SQL- SQL stands for Structured Query Language. It is utilized to communicate with a database. SQL is a language to operate databases; it comprises database creation, deletion, fetching rows, modifying rows, etc. SQL is an ANSI (American National Standards Institute) standard language, but there are many various versions of the SQL language.
- Cassandra- Apache Cassandra is an open-source, distributed, and decentralized storage system (database), for organizing very massive amounts of structured data that diverge across the world. Cassandra is a highly scalable, high-performance distributed database constructed to handle large amounts of data across many entity servers, giving high availability with no single point of failure. It is a type of NoSQL database
3. Cloud hosting
Cloud hosting architecture powered by Amazon Web Services and Azure
- Amazon Web Services – Amazon Web Services offers an extensive set of global cloud-based products containing compute, networking, mobile, developer tools, analytics, management tools, IoT, storage, databases, security, and enterprise applications. These services help companies move faster, lower IT costs, and scale.
- Azure- Azure is a social cloud computing platform—with solutions incorporating Infrastructure that can be utilized for services such as analytics, storage, networking. Azure is a fast, virtual computing, flexible, and inexpensive platform and its pricing and facilities make it the best public cloud subsidy on the market.
F9r Analytics Apache spark is the best technology to use – Apache Spark is a data processing framework that can promptly perform processing tasks on very vast data sets, and can also administer data processing tasks across numerous computers. Spark is a lightning-fast assortment computing technology, manufactured for quick computation. It is designed to encompass a wide range of workloads such as batch applications, iterative algorithms, interactive queries, and streaming.